Qs School Box Hill endeavours to continue improving the coaching quality and provide better value to students and parents. One great example is more and more top teachers from private schools join in to Qs School Box Hill; and we have promoted teaching experts become “Leading Teacher”. They will involve more time to Qs School Box Hill to provide to our students even better training in 2019.
Meanwhile with the school commitment for quality operation, we require the students also commit to their studies effectively. Qs School Box Hill has set up the following enrolment and tuition fee policy for 2019. Please read it carefully before your enrolment.
1. Qs School Box Hill desires students to obtain the best possible study results. All students are encouraged to commit to attend the course for at least one full Qs School term. To ensure quality education and to not interrupt other students, Qs School Box Hill will not accept late enrolments or early withdrawal from students gradually throughout 2019.
2. As Qs School Box Hill is compliant with Victorian building and occupancy requirement for State and Private Schools, we have very limited seat availability at each training period. To ensure all students to have equal opportunities to enrol and to make the lowest possible tuition fees, we hope to not waste any seats. Therefore before enrolling, please make sure you will have the time to attend the study and please carefully choose the correct course(s) to enrol into. Once enrolled, no early withdrawal will be allowed and no refund or credit will be given.
3. In a very special circumstance, such as hospitalization or disability that prevent a student from continuing his/her study at Qs School Box Hill, notification through official evidences and a written application to Qs School Box Hill may allow us to provide compensation from a charity fund. The fund will not be from the school, will not be guaranteed, and could be less than your tuition fee paid.
4. In order to make the change smoothly, Qs School Box Hill will allow a one-off exception. When you enrol for Term 1 2019, and you already know you will have a camp or other events to attend during the term, you need to provide the specific absent date(s) and may enrol up to two weeks less than the full term in Term 1. However, discount rates will be no longer apply.
5. Semester On-Time discount (Two Terms Commitment): 7.5% will be applied if the student is enrolled for a full semester and payment in full is made by Thursday, 6th December 2018. As there will be no refund or credit given for the full semester, we recommend that new students do not take this discount unless you are 100% sure of your commitment and course choice.
6. Full Term On-Time discount: 5% will be applied if the student is enrolled for a full-term basis and payment is made in full by Thursday, 6th December 2018.
7. Siblings discount: 5% extra discount will be applied to the second sibling and onwards from the same family when they enrol together at the same time. This discount is for Semester and Full Term On-Time discount students only. The discount is applied to the lower fee students only. The enrolments must be made together and the payment must be made by the on-time discount due date.
8. Any discount applies to tuition fees only, not for textbooks and teaching materials. All discounts apply to a full package of Empower, Elite course and/or a program, not for one or more single subject(s). Neither for study in different Levels.
9. Current student priority: 2019 Semester 1 (Term 1 and Term 2) enrolment will be opened to current Qs School Box Hill students one week earlier (on 10 November 2018) to ensure a guaranteed seat. From 17 November 2018, the seats will be equally opened to all students, including new students.
10. For students who would like to try Qs School, but cannot commit for a full term of study, we recommend you to enrol at another campuses of Qs School. These are Caulfield, Monash City (Springvale), Point Cook or Knox City. These campuses may have limited seats available for some levels.
We believe these policy changes are necessary steps forward to a higher level education commitment from both the provider and the receivers. These changes will provide a fair go for students who commit their time for good results. The changes will reduce waste and keep the tuition fee low, to ensure a limited increase in price after we have not raised the mainstream course fees in the past three years since 2016. The change will help keep the school running healthily to avoid possible debt after labour cost doubling, as well as rent and outgoings increasing more than 32% in the past three years.
Please read this policy carefully. By completing your enrolment and payment, you have fully understood and agreed to the above policies.
Qs School Box Hill reserves the right to explain the terms of these policies.